Wednesday 11 January 2012

Goats in the sunshine

After a bit of a rubbish start to the day, it turned out rather nice.

Sadly for my little chaps, my butcher is now back at work and fighting fit.  So, I took four of them down there this morning.  As I said, a rubbish start to the day.  But, they will be very much appreciated and at least they have had happy little lives.

So, things could only get better ... and what a glorious day it turned out to be.  Sunshine and warmth.  Strangely so for January.  David and I have a hunch that it's going to get much worse come the middle of February.  It's a pattern that we have seen before .. mild December and January and then massive snowfalls in Feb.  We'll see! 

But for the moment, the girls are enjoying the sunshine - at least, those who can be bothered to get up off their fat bottoms and wander out of their comfy barn.

Here's some of them enjoying the January weather this afternoon:





No comments:

Post a Comment